September 19
Tell me What I can do and How can I do it.
Thats all I'm asking for, For real. Just say and I'll do. Please.
Sigh, I really ain't in the fucking mood to blog man, seriously. I've tried my best, offering a so call "solution" But I suppose, I was turn down? HOW!? HOW?! TELL ME HOW?!
Right now is 12.30am, I'm really in a fucking rage, I really am. Fucking Boiling. Angry not about the relationship, Angry about my fucking self. I really at fucking times really dont know what the FUCK to do, I tried all the FUCKING thing I can think of, I still fucking fail. Fuck, FAIL FAIL FAIL! I FAIL! I FUCKING FAIL OK! Damnit! I ain't in shit ass mood to blog man. I just wana talk to her! Nicely. All I'm asking for now. But shit, come to think about it, is it possible? HAHS!
Thats all I'm asking for, For real. Just say and I'll do. Please.
Sigh, I really ain't in the fucking mood to blog man, seriously. I've tried my best, offering a so call "solution" But I suppose, I was turn down? HOW!? HOW?! TELL ME HOW?!
Right now is 12.30am, I'm really in a fucking rage, I really am. Fucking Boiling. Angry not about the relationship, Angry about my fucking self. I really at fucking times really dont know what the FUCK to do, I tried all the FUCKING thing I can think of, I still fucking fail. Fuck, FAIL FAIL FAIL! I FAIL! I FUCKING FAIL OK! Damnit! I ain't in shit ass mood to blog man. I just wana talk to her! Nicely. All I'm asking for now. But shit, come to think about it, is it possible? HAHS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home